We have experience in a variety of verticals, including multifamily, senior living, hospitality, light industrial, retail and tenant improvement—from renovation to new construction to historical renovation. We’re currently working on projects from the eastern edge of Arkansas west to Colorado, from Iowa south to Texas, and everywhere in between. We’re capable of meeting your general contracting services needs just about anywhere in the U.S.
We put communication, relationships and safety above everything else. We work hard to earn the trust of our clients, partners and subcontractors, through exceptional communication, performance, payment and outcomes. By developing long-term relationships, we build loyalty and increase our ability to deliver repeatable, proven processes and successful projects. With Streamline, you won’t get threats or bullying. What you will get is on-time, on-budget projects that exceed your expectations, every time.
Kyle Greenfield, Partner
Kyle Greenfield is partner for Streamline General Contractors. He grew up around the construction industry, serving as superintendent and project manager for large developers on new construction multifamily and single-family housing developments. A U.S. Army veteran, Kyle moved to Kansas City following an 18-month deployment to Iraq. As PM in new construction and heavy highway sales, Kyle led one of the largest new highway builds in MODOT history before following his entrepreneurial spirit, purchasing and turning around a small, struggling light commercial mechanical company. Kyle has grown Green Field Energy Group into one of the leading commercial HVAC companies in the region, gaining significant experience on the subcontractor side and adding disciplines to become a more complete subcontractor solution.
Brian Wildschuetz, Partner
Brian Wildschuetz earned a Bachelor of Science in Technology with a major in Construction Management from Pittsburg State University. As partner for Streamline General Contractors, he’s responsible for managing all aspects of construction operations. For more than a decade, Brian has managed a wide range of ground-up construction projects across the country, from concept through completion, rising through the ranks of field engineer, assistant superintendent, superintendent, project manager and senior project manager. With a portfolio of projects totaling more than $400 million in revenue—including projects in the aviation, entertainment, health care, industrial, mission critical, multifamily, self-storage and senior living sectors—Brian has the versatility and experience to work across a multitude of verticals. In addition to being a certified private pilot, Brian is an avid sports fan, golfer and fisherman.
- Collects, processes, inputs, organizes, and files data and documentation from various sources and stakeholders as requested by project management team and/or as warranted by established business processes, to support the administrative, documentation, data, reporting, compliance, and communications needs of projects.
- Coordinates electronic submission of project documentation. Prepares routine correspondence (such as letters, memos, meeting notes and proposals) and reviews outgoing materials for conformance with best practice standards and formats.
- Supports project management during the bidding process, with deliverables such as creating bid invitations, preparing specifications documents, addressing regulatory and compliance requirements, and creating, tracking, and following up on bid communications.
- Supports project management during the award process, with deliverables such as issuing bond memos, setting up subcontractors in project management systems, granting system and website access to stakeholders, preparing, and organizing various components of the contracts and processing final contract documentation.
- Supports project management with project deliverables throughout construction, such as managing information on Procore by processing various documents (such as submittals, pay applications, bills of sale, compliance documentation, requests for information and change documents).
- Tracks and monitors with project accounting to ensure necessary documentation (such as insurance certifications, bonds, lien waivers, affidavits, etc.) meets compliance requirements before releasing checks to contractors.
- Contributes to effective, accurate, organized, and timely access to information and communications by all members of the project team throughout the project. Key deliverables include creating and updating contact information and distribution lists, creating agendas, and meeting notes, collecting, and recording various project and compliance documents (such as insurance certificates, certified payrolls, affidavits, performance, and payment bonds, etc.) and generating various reports, memos, and letters.
- Processes and distributes incoming communications (mail, email, etc.) in a timely manner and responds to routine requests that do not require the supervisor’s attention.
- Provides timely and effective communication via e-mail, telephone, etc. to internal staff and external customers and subcontractors.
- Receives and directs incoming telephone calls and visitors.
- Provides switchboard relief and/or additional administrative support to other functions to help meet business and staffing needs.
- Demonstrates a positive and professional attitude, maintaining composure under pressure.
- Shares subject matter expertise to support teamwork and deliver results.
- Demonstrates willingness and ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally to obtain information or solve problems in support of the team’s goals.
- Exercises discretion and integrity with highly confidential and sensitive information.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to perform all tasks as assigned accurately and in a timely manner.
- Communication skills, verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to deliver quality through attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and use a variety of software, tools, and systems necessary to meet business needs.
- Knowledge of construction industry terminology and documents.
- Knowledge of administrative, office and general accounting procedures and standards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
- Develops and implements preconstruction plan by analyzing the construction documents, identifying the critical path, long-lead items, and setting a plan to build the project in the most efficient manner.
- Develops the site logistic plan by carefully analyzing site conditions, utilities, material deliveries, crane access, vertical transportation, employee parking, trailer and/or office set-up. Develops plan to address safety concerns, including signage and emergency evacuation routes.
- Works with project management team in developing the project schedule.
- Coordinates and schedules subcontractors and vendors on a daily/weekly basis by tracking timelines, following up, and adjusting as necessary to keep on schedule.
- Develops look-ahead schedule by identifying the most critical items that must occur over the next few weeks. Coordinates with key subcontractors and suppliers to ensure the project is properly staffed and materials in place to meet the critical paths.
- Coordinates with Project Manager weekly for schedule updating.
Materials, Supplies and Equipment
- Monitors material and deliveries to ensure accurate quantities are on site when needed to meet project specifications.
- Develops and maintains a quality control plan for each project to ensure the project exceeds client expectations.
- Oversees and monitors overall quality control on the project.
- Conducts subcontractor preconstruction meetings to set the quality control expectations.
- Manages the punch list by continually monitoring and setting the expectations throughout the project.
- Ensures all applicable inspections, including structural, civil, and codes are performed and discrepancies are resolved immediately.
- Photographs job progress, materials, operations, and site conditions daily.
- Maintains all documentation for the project, including, daily reports, field work orders, directives, weather delay reports, inspection reports, visitor logs, weekly safety reports, and any other reports specific to the project.
- Maintains organized filing system for all paperwork.
- Keeps drawings, logs, and inspection notebooks up to date.
Meetings and Relationships
- Coordinates weekly subcontractor coordination meetings.
- Conducts preconstruction meetings with all subcontractors. Coordinates how all materials will be tied into each other and how the process will flow for the most efficient and highest-quality application.
- Maintains good relationships with all owners, architects, engineers, and inspectors by communicating regularly, facilitating visits, and acting in a professional and courteous manner.
Ensures jobsite trailer or office is kept clean and organized.
- Develops and implements the site-specific safety plan.
- Completes a site safety inspection report weekly and submits to Project Manager.
- Addresses all safety concerns with the project team. Outlines corrective measures and action plans to resolve. Halts work immediately on concerns that are life-safety issues.
- Conducts or supervises weekly jobsite Toolbox Meetings.
- Ensures job site is clean and organized.
- 5+ years of experience as a Superintendent on commercial construction projects.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with architects, owners, and subcontractors.
- Experience managing multiple projects from beginning to end.
- Proficient in personal computer and e-mail applications.
- Ability to accurately schedule construction activities or projects.
- Demonstrated success in effectively managing safety on projects
- Ability to identify potential issues and offer resolutions before the project is affected
- Ability to readand interpret contract documents. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of clients, subcontractors, or associates.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field.
- Experience in Layout
- Knowledge of scheduling software
- Knowledge of project management software such as Procore
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the primary responsibilities of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to handle objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The associate is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop or kneel.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
General Resume Upload
What Our Clients Are Saying
"Streamline stands for quality. We’ve partnered with them for years and have always been impressed with their pre-construction planning and ongoing communication, not to mention their ability to scale."
Co-Founder, MRE Capital
"As the project manager on a 138-unit independent living facility we were building, I found Brian to be very truthful and straightforward. He was very diligent, very consistent in his efforts. Given the opportunity, I’d work with Brian again."
"Kyle and Brian don’t look at just the low number. They look at the complete scope when it comes to contracting. They’re very professional, and they work well with other trades. They understand that we’re all one team."